- Child Care Aware of Minnesota: Child Care Aware of Minnesota helps families find child care and understand their care options, supports child care providers through grants and education, and informs the community on the importance of child care.
- Children's Defense Fund - MN: The Children's Defense Fund Leave No Child Behind® mission is to ensure every child a Healthy Start, a Head Start, a Fair Start, a Safe Start, and a Moral Start in life and successful passage to adulthood with the help of caring families and communities.
- Ignite Afterschool: Ignite Afterschool is a statewide network of funders, program providers, researchers and others dedicated to increasing access to high-quality after-school and summer opportunities for all Minnesota youth.
- MinneMinds: MinneMinds is a statewide campaign to increase public funding for access to high quality early care and education programs proven to prepare our children for success in school and in life
- Minnesota Alliance with Youth: The Minnesota Alliance with Youth works to ignite the spark in all young people in Minnesota to become actively engaged, develop strong voices and acquire skills needed for success in school, work and life.
- Minnesota Child Care Association (MCCA): MCCA provides statewide representation for child care centers on issues affecting the industry and gives them a professional organization for accessing the regulatory agencies. MCCA is committed to being a forceful advocate in conveying child care center concerns to the regulatory decision makers at the state and national levels.
- Minnesota Coalition for Targeted Home Visiting: The MN Coalition for Targeted Home Visiting formed in 2009 to secure stable sources of public and private funding so that voluntary, targeted home visiting for new and expectant parents could be available statewide.
- Minnesota Community Education Association (MCEA): MCEA is the state-wide membership organization of community educators. Since forming in 1974, they have grown to 1,200 members strong. MCEA has members from all parts of Minnesota, including community education directors, staff, program coordinators, teachers, advisory council members, and community members.
- Minnesota Head Start Association: The Minnesota Head Start Association’s mission is to empower themselves to be a united voice in speaking and acting on issues affecting low-income children and families.
- Start Early Funders Coalition: The Start Early Funders Coalition for Children is a collaboration of more than 20 members of Minnesota’s philanthropic community. The coalition’s mission is to leverage our unique perspective as early childhood funders to advance public policy and community support for affordable, accessible, high quality care and education in Minnesota so that all children have a strong and healthy start and are prepared to contribute to our state’s vitality.
- Think Small: Think Small, Leaders in Early Learning, provides services, resources, and advocacy for early childhood education in Minnesota. Formally Resources for Child Caring.
- Wilder Foundation: Wilder Research gathers and interprets facts and trends in order to help families and communities thrive, get at the core of community concerns, and raise issues that are overlooked or poorly understood. We work with organizations at the local, state and national levels.
- Youth Intervention Programs Association (YIPA): For 33 years YIPA has been advocating for youth intervention and they are over 100 member organizations strong. YIPA is a nonprofit organization that has been providing professional development services to youth intervention professionals, increasing community awareness about youth intervention, promoting best practices within the field of youth intervention services, and advocating on behalf of its membership since 1978.
- Youthprise: Youthprise’s mission is to champion learning beyond the classroom so that all Minnesota youth thrive.
- YWCA of Minneapolis: The YWCA of Minneapolis actively lives its mission of eliminating racism, empowering women and girls, and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.